Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

True colour reveals again.

True colour reveals again. I repeat, TRUE COLOUR reveals AGAIN. okayy, why i'm always exp0sed to posers? Tell me why!! Peeps, do not invest trust, its always let you down. Ohh god. It happens again. I felt cheated. Like everything is to repeat itself... AGAIN! You see i darn care of your life? Like i care!! God, show me the silver ligning upon the dark cloud. I am breathing heavilyy again like i use to. All the memory is to repeat itself again. It is vividlyy clear in my vision. How i suffer... which took times to heal is to become an opening wound again. Say me whatever. I know the truth, and lots of people (true friends of mine) knew it either. I need real friends right now. Ohh god i want to erase my dark past. CURSES!!! Ohh well, life must go on. *breathingg heavillyy*

P.S. Call me whatever, at least i'm not a poser. (:

No comments:


Slideshow