Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

DIE DIE DIE!!


apakan?? na mengana title ku aa.. ahahahahah. nywy, just so that no confusion. this is me... i'm just ... whatever.

ahahahaha. main thing is... this is my. the real me. not faker. ahahahaha. how i hate faker. so if i cracked myself up. i laugh like craxi! CRAZINESS eh?? HELL YES!

first impression of people ra ku.. when i'm alone jaa (nada kawan beside ku) .. people will judge me that i'm so PEMALU to the max. not to mention pendiam sja ta ku tohh.

tapi when my friends around me.. people's 1st impressions is .. i'm soo melabang to the max.. i mean f kmi ceta2 2 waa. to the max mlabang nyaa. ktwa g tuu to the max na branti2 nyaa.... ermm. have to go now... so much to rubishing around tapi kn balik tia.. k.. until then......

No comments:


Slideshow