Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

i'm here!!

heyyy!! this is my first post! dunno oledi wat to post. i'm newbiee. so i really reallyyyy need helpp bout this blogging thingyy.

i guess my first post on my blogg would be an introduction of me.... well, ahmadi bin mohd. yusmin is the name given. please call me madie. and please DONT call me AHMADI as it is SO irritating. i'm onlyy turning to 17 year-old last month. yay! sweet 17!! still engage with skewl, BUU!! ahahahaha.

what can i say about me.... i live at Kampong sungai tilong (as if anyone know where) .. me and my phone were like ONLY-DEATH-TEARS-US-APART so basicallyy i spend most of the time wiff her, my perfect match, MY PHONE!!

now i'm bald, shitt waa, aku atu testing jaaa. nah kedebushh ee. it cost my whole hair. likin bnr. mun kuasi baa, belikin ku mkn taus toh. bt sbr sja tia. bnrnya nada ku ada idea g kn mbuat apa. btw, if ou want to know me add my email, madie_mania@hotmail.com .. blog later coz i have no idea wat to say agen.




No comments:


Slideshow