Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

it's unfair!

while THEY (including my sis) watch cinema later watching this boring film (can you see? I'm in pain here) which is 'kata-kata hati', i am stranded with ....



I mean. i know, that is so cruel! I shouldn't be stranded with THOSE in the middle of NOWHERE (my room) .. Some people was like rather goin' out then stayin' home doin' non-crazie stuff! It's KILLING me!

I'm so tired. FED UP! Huhh. I was just arrived from tuiti0n, i missed the breakfast shud be in this morning at mamihh. And shud oso go to the cinema with THEM! Huhh! I am so pissed off!

Despite to this so-boring-and-non-adventureous day i have todayy, i mean look in a bright side ... Okehh i can't think of any. Huhh, it's even worse. Nevermind.

Ermm.. Hurmm.. Huhh *sigh* .. AHHAAA! At least tomorrow is the last dayy of exam. Besides, only two more hell waa. That'll come and go just like that.

So, todayy is the 1st of june. I n0e someone's got his birthdayy this m0nth. So, the end of mayy the month of exam? Sort off (i think)

Okayy, i've to spend some time to my b0oks, THE HORROR, Ahahaha it's not too bad actually, i mean i could perhaps lasts for the first 5 SECONDS! Ahahaha and for the rest of it, maybe i ought to end up sleeping. Like that won't happen? Well, think again. (:

No comments:


Slideshow