Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

todayy is the dayyy!!

well, i'm so pissed off. things like i'm wasting my time on changing my blog skin whatsoever which takes like AGES and yet, what i've got in the end?? NO SUCCESS!! huhh.. so okayy then, enough with all sorts stuff. time to blogggggggg....

first of all, those who visit my blogg and give me some comments about it, some gave me a good response and the others... you know... CRITICS!! ahahaha, well, i'm soo welcoming those comments and critics though. so, there's a space for improving. so if you all have any suggestion or comment whatsoever... do please let me know. i appreciate that. so basically now, i'm going to serve ya all with...


FAMILYY FUNCTION?

well, i decide to blogg about familyy first is because... (can't think of any) .. erm.. hurmm.. werm... AHHAA!! because familyy is alwayss number one (yeah right) ahahahahaha. so just to make it simple, here some photos i took last... (thinking hard) .. when?? when??? oh yaa, last friday!! (was it?) .. okehh have a blastttt

Photobucket

ahahaha. sorry to disappoint yahh but i have one picture onlyy to be displayed. nevermind then, so the picture (up there) was about a.. (i don't really know what they call it) .. okehh, let's put it like this, my uncle and his familyy are going 'umrah' this 13 or 14 june?? (damn! forget again). so basically, we gathered one whole family at my grandparents' house and wallaaaa.. end of the storyy. hmm, i kinda ate too much that dayy, i don't blame myself though. the soto was FINE!! furthermore, there were 'hati buyah' that dayy (my favourite waa)


SCHOOL CORNER

well, i'm soo darn SHOCK about my result in bio. i have a bad feelinbg of it waa. might also thought i got 'tepuruk'. but to my surprise.. I PASSED?? REALLY?? NOT STUDYING THE DAY BEFORE AND ONLY STUDY AT SCHOOL GOT PASSED?? true waa. i dun revise whatsoever and yet i passed. soo scaryy ehh. and yess my malay is soo disappointing. huhh, whatever i'm not gonna spoil my mood today.

well, at least i'm trying to organize myself now. guees what? i've noted many things at my NEW diary book, i repeat, NEW diary book (so kambang ehh!) ahahahaha. well, this is my...

Photobucket

yes! isn't it cute?? (NOT!!!) ahahaha. so it's actually my diaryy. so that i know what to blog. i mean i alwayss blog randomlyy and then when i got home alreadyy i end up "ohh yahh i forgot to blog.." happens to me everytime. so, i want all my moments are treasured here. (yes in the blog mny dear)


RANDOM POSTTT

heyy guy read this up.. maybe this may help yahh to MAKE A NEW FRIEND.

RELAX.
confidence is the key. don't trembling around like crazyy! later people will say you weird whatsoever. so just relax mahh. no harm. don't get clumsyy okayy.

MAKE THE FIRST MOVE.
so get out from there and make a move. don't just wait for someone to introduce their-selves and sayy, "hey youu, can youu be my friend?" just like that?? make a move man! how about just by giver him/her a smile, if yhry return you back with smiles thrn there youu goo.. but if they don't... (understand lerr. DON'T EVEN THINK SO!)

BE NICE
.
of course laa be nice. don't give them a DAMN!! if you know what i mean. seriouslyy, people can got themselves hurt mahh. so be a nice boyy/girll and make a new friend laa. mind youu aa. don't even think about back-stabing. it's a DESPICABLE thing!

BE YOURSELF
.
this is important. don't change just to please people or to fit in. trust me man, if you show the fake-side of you, man! it's so suck! ahahahahah. later people were like.. 'get REAL, FAKERR!!' .. it happens though (thank god not me!)

BE A GOOD LISTENER
.
soo, when you start a conversation, dun just have all the conversation from you.. and youu... and YOUUUU!! give him/her to say something. so be a good listener okayy. (even though i'm more a talker than a listener :p)

KEEP IN TOUCH.
this is important. don't just friend todayy and stranger tomorrow. keep in touch. request for his/her numbers and add his/her email. and don't just like having their contact number whatsoever but not keep in touch. what's the point? post them at public toilet? (lalalala.. you don't hear it from me)

GO OUT!
yess! go out with them. go to the mall. go to the beach. go to stadium watching football match and everything. GO WHEREVER! seriouslyy, you should include your new friends with your social life. jangan di jaruk nya urg brunei.

p/s: i got this from internet (randmlyy found) soo, i improvised like 99.5% ahahahaha.

okayy have to go now. actually still lots i want to blog.

No comments:


Slideshow