Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

bye bye Tutong, Hello Jerudong Park. hi heart broken.

sadly, yes, we're leaving Tutong on the 21st june. it was an extremely very very g0od stay. i missed tutong already. so, yes, it was like 2 weeks i haven't updated my blog (my apology people). thanks for viewing my blog and gave me comments and suggestions on msn or personally. gimme more please (i appreciate it). so let's talk about 'us' during the Tutong stay.

btw, let me remind you guys back that the 'us' would be me, aini and Hal. we stayed there crazily happy! i remember when we first arrived there, we were watching this Malay horror movie. after that unpack our things and ONLINE! me personally have this ache at my back. so unpleasant! this is probably because of my late sleeping time back-to-back 2 nights. i was so tired and my back keep on hurting me. then, Ngah Omar introduced me with this one massager that could make you fly away. i mean seriouslyy, nyamannnn kali ah! we who happened to feed well over there doing this to ... (what did you say it?)

Photobucket
heyy, where is me?

Photobucket
i don't think she needs one. =P

but i like the massager beter, it was realy REALY darn GOOD! my parents would pick us in the evening of the last day, uncle dani came earlier to fetch bungsu Hal, then we planed up to go to JERUDONG PARK, i repeat JERUDONG PARK.

JERUDONG PARK??

naturally, at that night we went to JP. it was nice but not as nice as last time. this f*cking one 'penjaga game' at this one game (not gonna mention which) is so darn rude. we PAY tickets to have fun and HE blew all the fun away! really annoying, i mean REALLY! this is us anyway..

Photobucket
are we there yet?

Photobucket
we're here! who's ready for an action??

Photobucket

with KFC mascots. well, we sort of regretted though. the customs SMELL! i mean who could barely stand to wear it? so apart from that RUDE GAME KEEPER, the rest was a total SPEC-TU-CU-LAR! i recommend you to come on this ..(is the promotion still open?)

Photobucket

they have horse ride, face painting and yadayada (i mean that time). but remeber! the poops are everywhere. so better watch out!

Photobucket

we didn't do the horse ride. but we did this. FACE PAINTING! guess what did i asked them to draw? a HEART BROKEN!

Photobucket

It just poped up in my mind. so the first clown i asked, no idea how to do it. then, the other professional clown draw the heart broken up there for me. and it's FREE!! we all had face-painting and this is them.. (i took the picture)

Photobucket

then went back home at the midnight and took the last pictures of my HEART-BROKEN.

Photobucket
you might not see this again.

Photobucket
unfortunately it was gone on the next day.

why I was actually attracted me to this HEART BROKEN symbol? my sis draw this to my foot (i asked her). it's a 'pacar' from mekah. this is what she did for the 15 minutes...

Photobucket
so pro ehh.

Photobucket
is that a chocolate?

Photobucket
after remove the 'pacar'.

Photobucket
HEART BROKEN.

p/s: so obviouslyy, only little i have mention here. i'll be blogging more later on. okayy??

No comments:


Slideshow