Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

HMS family thingyy~

ahahaha, if you're expecting me to blog about the recent events, i repeat EVENTS! so much events happen recentlyy you guys. plus, i am having this problem on uploading my pictures from my phone to my lappy. sorry to break your heart (who knows what i mean). ahaha, i know some of you who read this must be expecting me to blog about the yesterdayy yesterdayy thingy. but guys... i can't upload them yet, maybe this saturdfay okay? btw, i hate yiu guys who read and left me know comments and suggestions (i'm just KIDDING!). hehe, just keep on reading okayy, i felt appreciated. thanks =D

so first of all, i want to greet a happy birthday to my dearest grand father who was actually sharing his birthday with his majesty, our favourite sultan! yeahh yeahh, and you also saiful, not to forget :P. so we were having this birhtdayy party for my grand father which will be posted this very soon. and of course the 'mengibar bandera'. somehow the flag-waving words is so cawiee. so i just named it 'mengibar bandera'. and yes, that'll be post next time as well. going to go the bandar this saturdayy with my glamourous cousins (are they really?). and of course, i receive a rejection from my dad of going to bandar tonight with Azliman and Hamzi (which i didn't tell them yet, i knew this might happen).

so you must be wondering what event i hadn't mention for which, i ought to mention it few weeks ago. i mean, i did some talks about it, and it felt like i didn't end it properlyy. so i think i should be mentioning it now!

so late i'm mentioning this thing eh? the pictures gotten rot eh? never i mind, i just post them anyway. besides, after the hardwork of capturing pictures and the longing of blogging it few weeks ago, i must say YES to blog it anyway? any argument? Good, so read carefully (teacher-like voice).

erm, after viewing those pictures and it was not that much, more like i'm fullinjg my blog with words instead of pictures (like alaways). maybe if i'm lucky, i mention the birthday thingyy here as well. ahahaha, so less debt to pay!

uwaa! when i check my phone, i have at least 3 more events not yet posted! my lappy has problem at this time so unfortunately the bithdayy thingy has to wait. sorry people. btw, it was MY COUSIN'S UMRAH!

i did mention about it right? you notice? so yes they arriving to brunei on the 24th june. so i skipped my a.math extra class (permission to get out early). we headed to the airport. hell, it was a long and horrible queue! what they call it? traffic congestion! well, what can you expect, back from UMRAH laa.

Photobucket
just imagine how many rounds does it takes to park the car later!

Photobucket
alin and bey. they came earlier.

Photobucket
we are the hms family! (not entirely, the rest are waiting at batong)

Photobucket
checking for the UMRAH-ian eh? are they here already?

Photobucket
can you spot them? you even know them kah? :P

Photobucket
how about now? i know i didn't. where is them eh?

Photobucket
here they are.

Photobucket
my dad gave a welcong-hug to uncle rosli. and clearlyy, he's not the onlt one!

Photobucket
so the ones with the arabian clothing obviously the 'them'. they look tired eh? bet they enjoyed the journey!

we arrived to batong and do some DOA before the the UMRAH-ian enter their house. well, i request mu uncle to 'amin'kan my doa myself at the airport though. so, naturally, each family brought food of their own to be shared with all members of the family (not that MEMBERZ!). so i think, we brought 'ayam salai plus sambal manis'. but before satisfying our hungers, we did some DOA and stuff. so here's pictures to served! have a balls! ...oups! i mean have a BLAST!!

Photobucket
position ourselves for the DOA event.

Photobucket
my grandparents. (:

Photobucket
aini, alin, me and hal. we were just 'santai-ing'.

Photobucket
ngah omar, uda rosli and my dad. guess which one is the UMRAH-ian that time?

Photobucket
uncle rosli shaking hand with my grand father. wth's behind that? BEY! what are you DOING??? Lols?

Photobucket
having fun are we? posing without me? hmm...

Photobucket
another more posing... WITHOUT ME! ahahhaha.

Photobucket
random picture-taking. what are they looking actually?

so guys... i think, that was just it. well, i still have tonnes of unblogged-events pulang. but as for now, i think that was just it. so there still are lots of thing i haven't mention yet. just be patience okayy. i'll post them soon enough. oh wait. not yet done larr. i still haven't mention about the souvenirs my family got. so we got jubahs, fragrance, rings, jewelry, almond nuts and don't-know-what nuts, pacar (remeber the heart broken thingy), chocolate and nabi muhammad's date (kurma nabi muhammad!) i swore to you my kurmas all have alif lam lam ha. well, not all, but the majority of i ate. so this is my jubah and 'topi haji' (do not laugh at it!)

Photobucket
jubahs and the topi haji.

Photobucket
just for testing.

p/s: happy birthday to his majesty, my dearest grand father and si saiful. (lols pakai 'si'. ahahaha!)

No comments:


Slideshow