Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

hectic? story of my life -____-

before i start bragging about my life. i would like first to acknowledge myself for the great achievements that i had never expected from me. true story. who would've guess that i've done so many things. it's okay if people cannot see it. or for them it's not important. i dont impress anyone here. i beat myself off. i defeat what my mind had set for me. i am so proud to be me. guess limitation is what in your head. it teaches me that determination is what in your heart. :D

Hectic life. so, goodbye november. goodbye form sixth. goodbye homework. goodbye drama. goodbye pressure. i can list more, but that wont be necessary. :P

well. think again. hectic life, more to come!

hello drama, hello new commitments, hello ucas, hello Alevel result, hello attachment, hello HECTIC LIFE!

yesterday was a total bummer. i dont even want to start there. ugh. things happened so fast at once. when im ready to get hit. they're all pussy out. and when i'm vulnerable. BOOM. on my head.

No comments:


Slideshow